Thursday, April 12, 2012

What's been going on lately.


It's been awhile since I posted about what's been going on in my little ol' life. 

Lately, I've been so busy I can't think. I've been trying to just take things a day at a time, and blogging has taken a back burner. And that makes me sad. 

Here's what's been happening. 
  • We are buying a house. I haven't talked much about it because every time I do, I jinx something. But at this point I think it's okay to talk about. Can't wait to show you pictures. We're supposed to be closing on the 25th. 13 short days. WOO HOO!!
  • I'm graduating from college in about 3 weeks. I've decided not to walk. But the thought of finishing school has both frightened and excited me. I also have a mean case of senioritis and I don't want to do anything. 
  • I'm still looking for a job to pursue after school gets done. I had an interview this week, we'll see if that pans out. (fingers crossed).
  • God has been blessing Jacob and I a lot lately. We were struggling to keep our sanity last month and this month He is taking good care of us. It's funny what can happen when you give God the control. 
So yea... between being a wife (which I need to improve at), buying a house (which can suck and be awesome at the same time), and trying to finish school (so close!!), I have been a little busy. 

I have big plans for May involving the blog. I can't wait to share. 

Until next time, friends. Please excuse my absence over the next couple of weeks.
I will leave you with a couple of pics from Easter. 
With love! 
Sweet (most of the time) Nephew, Grant James. 
Nephew, Tate Craig


My two oldest nephews, Logan Andrew and Hayes Martin. 

2 comments:

Liesl said...

LOVED getting updates on your life, and yay for buying a home!!! :) Looks like you and I are both are looking for a job in the coming months...eeek...hope all goes well for you, I'm sure it will! :) Have a Super Sunday ahead!!!

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

great images!