Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our First Home

We bought a house! About 2 weeks ago, we closed on our first home. It was a very long and sometimes fun, most of the time not fun experience. We haven't done much except for unpack and try to chill out.


Lately, I have graduated from college, we bought a house, we bought a car (out of necessity), I started my new job (I LOVE IT!), and have been unpacking and trying to decorate.

I've been in this weird mood lately. I don't want to do much. I don't know if it's because I've been rushing around for four years-- studying and whatnot. But I haven't been real talkative. And I really haven't wanted to blog.

You see, here's where I'm at in my head. My life is important to me, but not really anyone else's, so why share it on my blog. I've been praying a lot about how to "reach" people on a deeper level than me saying what I did for the day and someone reading and going on with their lives.

I want to make a difference, an impact. I want to be heard, not about the small things, but about the greater things. This could all just be the "I just graduated now I need to be someone" talk. But I'm serious. I'm almost in a state of depression (which for me is just really long periods of deep thought).

I'm excited about the house, and I hope to be getting out of this funk. ONWARD!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

congratulations! i love the red door. hope life is good!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Congrats on the new house! I think we all get in those little "funks". Take a little time for yourself!

Jamie W said...

Congratulations on the house!
You will figure it out. Its okay to take a break. :)

Jess said...

I love the red door on your home!!! Congrats!