Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A guest post: Sunshine Blossoms

{Blog}[Shop]


I'm so excited to have Kourtney here from Sunshine Blossoms. She is soo soo creative. She makes EVERYTHING, food-jewelry-and more! Go and check out her blog and give her some love!! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Hi guys!  The sweet and incredible Kylee has kindly allowed me to guest post for her on this beautiful day!  My name's Kourtney and I write about DIY projects, delish recipes, every day life and pretty much everything in between!  I also have an Etsy Shop with super stylish, cute and memorable {personalized} jewelry that you will not want to miss out on!


Me, my mom, grandma and sister had so much fun at our Pinterest Party this past weekend!


So much fun that I didn't take hardly even pics {especially while cooking and eating}.  Woops!  But, in all honestly, our food items ended up looking pretty much just like the original photos!
{Disclaimer: These photos are not mine. Photo credits are listed below each photo.}


First up was this yummylicious salad {we simply did romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes and chopped tomatillos we had leftover from the dressing}.  {And I say "we", but my mom actually did the salad.}

                                                                                                                    Photo Credit and Recipe Source: kalynskitchen.com via Pinterest


For the main dish, I made Tuscan Garlic Chicken.  Holy fazoli that stuff was incredible!  Even my two year old child {who is becoming a picky eater, of course} loved it!

                                                                                                                   Photo Credit and Recipe Source: melskitchencafe.com via Pinterest


We also ate leftover Cheddar and Herb Biscuits that I had made the night before for a different meal.

                                                                                                                  Photo Credit and Recipe Source: melskitchencafe.com via Pinterest

For dessert, my sister made Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies.  So rich and chocolatey.  You absolutely have to eat them with a big glass of ice cold milk.  Yummm.

                                                                                                                    Photo Credit and Recipe Source: divine-baking.com via Pinterest


After a full evening of cooking and stuffing our tummy to the top, it was craft time!!

Kylee, you totally rock and I just can't even begin to tell you how completely awesome you are!  Thank you for letting me chat with your equally fabtastic readers today!!

To read about the DIY stuff we did and two more delectible recipes we might at our Pinterest Party, check Sunshine Blossoms Blog where I will be posting Parts 2 and 3!!




4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow these looks seriously amazing, I’m drooling all over the screen here, I have to tray this receipts ASAP, I bet they taste as good as they look, if yours came out just like this ones the yummy! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Daisy said...

looks so delicious!

xoxo Daisy

TheMandarineGirl.com

EvA. . . said...

mmm looks delicious!!!

Amanda said...

Hey sweet girl! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your blog design credit!! Being in school, I know you understand how busy this time of year is! Since you commented that you aren't in a huge hurry I obviously took you for your word! Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll be in touch with you in the next week or two. Final projects and finals are killing me!