Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thirsty Thursday- LINKUP !!!

My Drink for this week is the "Almond Kiss"

Ingredients:
Hot chocolate
Coconut Rum (THIS IS MY FAVORITE!)

Jacob, my hub, is out of town this week. (Sadness). So in lue of that and the upcoming cold weather, I'm making a warm (sorta stiff) drink to calm my nerves about him being on the road.

This drink was YUMMMMMMMY! It tasted like an Almond Joy, and boy do I love Almond Joys!


Now, I know that this is a new linkup so there may not be anyone that links up, but if you do; here are the rules:
- Make a drink you've never tried before. Or maybe it's your favorite... I don't care! It can be non/alcoholic.
- Include one picture in your post of the drink you made or you drinking the drink.
- list the name and ingredients of the drink.
- Finally, tell us if you would recommend it.






6 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

OMG! We just got back from a trip to St. Thomas and my drink of choice was the coconut rum!! OH YUM!! And another favorite of mine! Hot chocolate! This is magical :))) Thanks so much for sharing!! SO fun! Looking forward to following more of your cute blog!

Kristine
J&M’s Eye Candy Blog
J&M’s Eye Candy Shoppe
J&M’s Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M’s Eye Candy on Twitter

Anonymous said...

I was blog hopping (aka: putting off studying for my exam, hence this comment coming to you past midnight) and I thought I'd take a moment to say I really enjoy your blog! I really relate to a few your posts -- the social media and the praying for purpose. Two things I've also been mulleting over, ha!

Allison said...

OOOO! I love this. I don't have a post for a linkup this week, but I will soon! This is a great idea. Very different from a typical link party. Thanks for hosting!

Jamie W said...

Yummm-o!

Kndbbdjk said...

I don't know if this is really a "drink" since you eat it with a spoon, but I LOVE Strawberry shaved ice from Bahama Bucks! :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Sharing this over on our blog-o tomorrow :))) THANKS again girl!!