Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thirsty Thursday is back with a vengeance!



So you may not even know what my version of Thirsty Thursday is, but in case you were wondering, I will tell you! 
Thirsty Thursday became a "thing" around our house. Random friends would invite themselves over for this event. 

But I'm changing this up a bit. 
It used to be that I would just make a drink I've never tried before, invite some people to try it, we'd rank it, and I would post it. 


But now....
IT'S GOING TO BE A WEEKLY LINKUP! 
That's right! Now you can link up your favorite drink or a drink you've never tried, right here on Thursdays. 

The rules are simple: 

- Make a drink you've never tried before. Or maybe it's your favorite... I don't care! It can be non/alcoholic.
- Include one picture in your post of the drink you made or you drinking the drink.
- list the name and ingredients of the drink.
- Finally, tell us if you would recommend it.

So be here tomorrow or until Sunday (11/06) to link up. I'm so so so excited to see what you will make (or if anyone will linkup). 

So make me proud! :) Oh, and you will not believe what I made for tomorrow!! 

Sincerely,
Kylee 



No comments: