Whether it's blogging, tweeting, facebook-ing, stumbling, pinning... is it consuming you?
Here's some signs (from my personal perspective) that you may want to slow your roll for a bit with the media stuff:
1) You found out your best friend from high school is pregnant over Facebook.
2) You have a hard time buying ANYTHING because you think you can find it online for cheaper.
"Oh my gosh! Bananas are so overpriced! I betcha I can get them in bulk online... with a coupon..."
3) You haven't done laundry in 3 weeks, but you saw an AWESOME tutorial for folding your shirts on Stumbleupon.com.
4) You put make up on and dress yourself in the morning because you know you may be in some pictures for your blog that day.
5) You spent 4 hours on Pinterest, you pinned 34 pins onto the "organization" board, and yet your socks are mismatched and you don't remember where you put your toothbrush.
6) You tweet about a bowel movement. (I'm a little ashamed that this is true).
If you can relate to any of these statements, here's a couple of suggestions:
1) TAKE A VACATION from your media. Seriously, turn off your phones/computers/tvs and enjoy some legit creativity and conversations. Think of something you've never seen online... DREAM!
2) Punch yourself in the leg. Do it, right now!
(HAHA, I'm joking. Don't punch yourself-- you're far too cute to do that).
I hope this post finds you well. Have a wonderful week!