Saturday, October 8, 2011

Interview with Mrs. T, Naturally!!


I'm so excited right now! I have Mrs. T, Naturally here, and she's answering a few random questions! I personally love her blog so much, that this is such a treat. 
Enjoy. :)



1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. 

I am a wife, mother, Christian, and health freak! I am very energetic, usually in a silly mood, and love to learn new things and shaer it with others! If you are unfortunate enough to be around me past midnight, then you will catch me in a slap happy phase. This is immediately followed by an I-can't-stay-awake-another-minute and will fall asleep ANYWHERE.

2) Why did you start blogging? 
I started blogging about 4 months ago in order to have a creative outlet. Something that was just for me. My therapist encouraged me to "just do it", and here I am!

3) What's your blog about? 
My blog is about my life, trying to find out who I am in my semi-new roles as a wife and mother. I also love to share what I know about eating for health (not entertainment), fitness, and toxic free living. I hope that others will open their minds to other lifestyles, and see how easy the change really is.

4)  What do you love the most about blogging? What do you dislike?
I love meeting new people. Everyday I am so encouraged and blessed! I dislike the pressure that comes with it. Mostly that I put on myself. I am a perfectionist, you see.

5) Who are some bloggers you look up to and why?
 I appreciate the author of A Cup of Jo, because she always has something new and different to share!


6) Can you give us a quick tip on living a healthy life? Eat mostly vegetables.
 If it's not from the ground, it won't do anything good for you. Make your own non-toxic cleaning products. It's cheaper, won't harm the planet, and your toddler won't be breathing in harmful chemicals all day long.

7) When and why did you decide to become vegan? 
I decided to become a vegan a few months ago. I had been a vegetarian, and didn't think I could handle all the extra work that comes with learning how to be vegan. It's a whole new way of cooking. It's totally different. I knew it was the right choice because if eating meat is bad for you, then of course, their by products will be, too. I don't know about you, but I don't want cancer, heart disease, diabetes, or alzheimer's.

8) What's your favorite meal? 
Anything with mushrooms & onions. Usually some sort of stir fry.

9) What's one item (inanimate) that you couldn't live without? 
My droid.







10) Can you give us a link to your favorite post? Tell us why it's your favorite. :)
 http://www.mrstnaturally.com/2011/06/guilt-free-shopping-spree-hey-that.htm -- It's hard to pick one favorite, but I am happy I wrote this because of the myriad of emails I received saying they were thankful for the information, and wanted to learn more. I really care about everyone who comes to my blog, and to know that they learned something & were making strides towards a healthier life made me so happy!






No comments: