Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yikes, I'm a Debbie Downer!

I'm attempting to cheer myself up.
Source 

I usually handle stress like a champ. 
I usually feel a sense of pride after filling out my to-do list and calendar. 
Just not today. 

My husband and I have a lot going on, to be honest-- probably too much. I'm overwhelmed with the amount of homework I have. I have a test and two design projects due. I'm unprepared for all of them. 

I keep telling myself, just take it a day at a time. 
Well today I'm thinking, "AHH! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FINISH EVERYTHING ON TIME!"

We have three photo shoots this weekend (precious baby, family, and engagement). I praise God for the extra work and income, but Jake and I haven't had a moment to just chill since---- August, honestly. 
Fall break can't get here any sooner. 

We are moved into our new place. It's just been one project after the other. Can I get a back rub?!

I want a date with my husband, I need some alone time, and I want to be friggin' graduated already. 

So, I'm complaining. I don't hate my life, I love it! I love my family, my God, and the blessing I receive daily. But today I'm being a Debbie Downer and no one can stop me! >:-|

Will someone leave me a comment saying, "Kylee, stop being such a baby!". Maybe I will stop...maybe. 

No comments: