Thursday, October 13, 2011

Interview with Melissa from "Pineapple Lily"

Hey Everyone! I want to introduce you to my new/awesome friend, Melissa. She's blogs at "Pineapple Lily". 
First, she's great fun, you should follow her and enjoy the ride she takes you on. 
Did I mention that we're BOTH OKIES?!?
Oh, you better believe I found a bloggie bestie. WUDDUP! 

Take it away, chika! 
__________________________________________

I'm going to be interviewed by Kylee because I'm too lazy to actually do an entire post. Ok, that's not totally true. Here we go!


1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure! I just turned 30 years old in September. I have three kids, three years and under. I have been married for 6 years to my best friend Brandon. I'm an OKIE! I am really silly and a little bit crunchy, and I really like to dance. 



2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I am a stay at home mom who needs a creative outlet. I think this is very typical in the blog world. I am new to all of this and I had no idea this world even existed. I am meeting so many cool people and life long friends! Oh and I want to make money. How's that for honesty?  


3. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
I am feeding my kids, changing diapers {cloth}, working on Stella & Dot stuff, cleaning my house, at the gym, or drinking a good beer. 


4.Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
Oh gosh, this is a good question. 

Paper Mama- she is so real. I relate to her a ton. 

Jones Design Company- Um, she is amazingly creative. I love the look of her blog.

Cupcakes and Cashmere- She is just the perfect blend of cool things.

Bleubird- Fun mom and style genius. 

Styleberry- one of the very first blogs I ever started reading. Awesome mom and wonderful photos. 

Go HERE to find their links on my blog. 



5. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
One of my favorite posts this far would have to be THIS one. It was my first post with my new fun camera and I loved the photos. 
I am so new at this though, I am sure I will have more. 



6. Rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 on how weird you are, and why you rated yourself that number.
Hahaha...I LOVE this question. Hmmm 10 being the weirdest I would say a 7. 

I am silly weird, not awkward in social settings weird. 



7. What’s your ultimate goal for your blog?
I want to meet friends, make money, and gain knowledge. And if I accidentally impart something in someones life, then that would be cool too. 



8. If you were a Star Wars or Star Trek character, who would you be?
Hmmm...well, I really don't know any of the characters. Can I be that elf girl from Lord of the Rings? 



9. Can you give us the link to your most popular post?
 Yes, it's actually my other favorite post. It was about my wedding day. 
 Go HERE



10. Why do you think it’s so popular? 
It was REAL yo! People love to connect, that is what I am finding out through this blog journey.  Just like I read woman who I connect with or relate to, that's what everyone wants...

Thank you so much Kylee!! Great interview!

No comments: