Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Interview With Hannah from "Coffee, Books, and Clothes"

Hey Everyone! 
I'm so excited to have Hannah here today. She's awesome! Her blog is by far one of the best around. She really knows how to keep it real. :P Maybe I can convince her to come to college in Oklahoma! 
What do you think, Hannah?!

Anyways, go visit her blog, follow and love! 
Take it away, sister!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Hannah from Coffee Books & Clothes!

First off, I'd like to say thanks soo much to Kylee for letting me guest post! I looove her blog!!! :)

As you can probably guess, my blog is about 3 things: coffee, books, and clothes. I generally try to stay on these three topics and my ramblings on whatever. I looove to do photobooth/message posts...
{My dog Lily loves the camera and I love books!}

Anyways...

#1 Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I am currently a 17-year-old high school senior going through the long and grueling college application process. I love to read and write. Coffee is my addiction and clothes my newest love. I love to laugh and enjoy life :)
#2 Why do you blog?
Oh good question! I love to read blogs... I think they are hilarious and helpful and I love getting to know the bloggers. I blog for creative expression. I love being able to express my feelings and desires without worrying about pressure and judgment from my family and peers. I also looove getting to know the amazing bloggers and blog readers out there! You guys are awesome.
#3 What do you do when you aren't working on your blog?
Well besides school... I am kept quite busy. I work at Pump It Up {for those of know who don't know, PIU is a party place with inflatables for kids}. I actually love my job and the people I work with! Besides work, I am kept quite busy with extracurriculars {I'm involved in a lot of activities!}, volunteering, relaxing with my family, and hanging out with friends.
#4 Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
Besides Kylee, who is probably the sweetest bloggers I know, there are a lot of bloggers I admire. I love Rach from So, hi. Rach was one of the first people to comment on my blog and I instantly fell in love with hers. She's quirky, hilarious, and so kind. I look up to her, because she has an amazing blog with so many followers, yet she still comments on and finds little blogs {like mine when I had almost 0 followers!}.
I also really admire Erin from Living in Yellow. She is soooo funny and also one of the sweetest bloggers I know.
Ahhh there are so many... Here's just a couple blogs that I check daily: The Daybook, Kendi Everyday, The Perfect Pear, and all of my sponsors!
#5 Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
My least favorite post is Link Love. It is just a really short post with some funny pictures/random websites I found.
My favorite post is Where You Lead, I Will Follow because I put a good 3-4 hours into making that post. I looooove Gilmore Girls and so I was really excited to post about it. I also love When The Dog Bites and A Party in my Pajamas. They are sort of a two-part series... I was having a reaallly bad day and I was able to open up in my blog which really helped me; that and the fact that I got a lot of positive comments about both :)
#6 Rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 on how weird you are, and why you rated yourself that number?
Oh gosh... I am very weird, but I think being unique is more important. Everyone is weird, and I mean everyone. To me, being unique is what counts. But if I had to give myself a number... I'd say about a 6 {I'm really nerdy, so that's why I'm weird :)}.
#7 What's your ultimate goal for your blog?
I just want my blog to continue to me my safe haven for my thoughts, feelings, wishes, and more. I want to continue writing and I'd love to have people continue reading :).
#8 If you were a Star Wars or Star Trek character, who would you be?
.... I know this is so bad.... but I don't watch Star Wars or Star Trek enough to say. Yes, I know they are classic, but I haven't found time to sit down and watch them. Once though, I was skiing with my friends and I had to ride the ski lift by myself and they all called me Han Solo {get it??? My name is Hannah and I was riding alone}. Yeah it's funny, but I didn't think so as a 5th grader.
If I could be a Harry Potter character I would be Hermione though! :)
#9 Could you give us the link to your most popular post? Why do you think it's so popular?
My most popular post is Life According to a 17-Year-Old Girl. It's a cute photobooth/message post about rules in life I've picked up over 17 years. I think it's popular because it's funny, quirky, cute, and true.

Thanks everyone so much for reading!
I hope you come check out my blog at Coffee Books & Clothes!

No comments: