Friday, October 7, 2011

My Puppy Had Puppies!

I'm a grandmother. I have granddogs. EEk! 




Last night around 3:45 a.m. Jacob wakes me up because he thought he heard a rat. Not because I could do anything about the rat, but just to tell me there was a rat. 


Turns out, little tiny baby puppies sound like squeeking rats/mice. 


I haven't told y'all that Janie was pregnant. Mostly because I thought I had a little more time, and to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing. 




Last night I bet we Googled a million and one ways to WATCH your puppy have puppies, and what to do. Turns out, you don't really do anything. You just let this little miracle happen. 


She had 4 puppies, but one died during birth. :(
 I believe all dogs really go to heaven. 


Now, does anyone have any advice for someone who has never had newborn puppies? 


Sincerely,
Kylee

No comments: