There are a few little rules to the game:
- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged
I was tagged by sweet Haley over at Inspired Perspectives.
Here we go...
11 random things...
- (1) I'm obsessed with a vampire romance series, The Black Dagger Brotherhood, I'm reading right now. I tend to get addicted to books. So much so that I feel like their world goes on without me when I'm not reading. Sad.
- (2) I was actually upset that the random generator for the picture above put me in district three. If you don't know what I mean, jump on the bandwagon and read Hunger Games already!
- (3) I'm very particular about how I fold my towels. They look a little like burritos when I'm done. I'm also particular about my burritos, they look like towels when I'm done. :P
- (4) I adore cheese. I work on my night cheese frequently.
-(5) I like to be alone, but I'm not shy. I'm actually outgoing... I just really enjoy quiet along time.
- (6) When I'm in "creative mode", I talk to myself in an old man voice. (now, Kylee, you gona do this right...mk!)
- (7) I work in student media, I love it. But I'm not going to lie, I would shoot myself in the foot if I had to become a journalist. No offense, my journalist friends and professors!
- (8) I've worn my hair in pigtails for like 2 weeks straight. It's not okay. But my hair is at a "mullet" stage and I'm working on growing it out.
- (9) I go to a school that calls their mascot the "bronCHo" it drives me craaazy that they don't spell it right.
- (10) I spend the majority of my day with at least one photoshop file open. Right now it's a logo for an indian youth tribal group.
- (11) I quit smoking nearly three months ago, wow! I feel awesome!
Haley asked this...
1. Why do you love blogging so much (if you even do, I guess!)?
I love blogging because it's something I can do without judgment. It's my way of filtering my creativity to do something productive.
2. What's your favorite sport and why?
Basketball. I don't really care for sports, but I can stand to watch a good basketball game without getting too bored.
3. Do you have a career that calls you or are you already in that field?
Hmm... I'm in the advertising/marketing industry, and I plan to stay here.
4. Are you a shopaholic? Impulsive buyer?
Sortof. I like to get a good deal. So i get super psyched if I have a coupon. :)
5. Why did you design your blog the way you did?
I don't really know. I'm a neurotic nut job when it comes to my blog's design. I like this layout and I will probably keep it like this for a while because it functions nicely.
6. What's your favorite song that describes your life?
Oh I really don't know... I'm not into music enough to relate to it. I really just like the songs that make me feel good.
7. Without hesitation, who do you love the most?
Jesus and my husband, Jacob.
8. Everyone has a best friends. Whose yours?
I don't have too many girlfriends, but Jacob (my husband) is by far my bestest friend.
9. Are you a grammer nazi?
Chea... I get a lil' cray.
10. Do you have a lot of purses or just one that you always carry?
Just one. I'm so bad about this. I wear one purse til it falls apart.
11. Okay, how do you think other people would describe you?
Weird. Dorky. Quiet.
1) What's your favorite book?
2) If you could go to a different fictional universe, which one would it be?
3) How do you relax?
4) What is one tangible object you can't live without?
5) what's your perfect day like?
6) What's your fav TV show?
7) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
8) All is fair in love and war. True or False?
9) What is your favorite website/blog? Give a link.
10) What's your vice?
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Ima taggin' you!...
Caroline at Everybody Behave Naturally
Samantha at The Peanuts Gang
Aimee at byAimee.com
Any of the authors at Fancy Little Things
Megan at The Mrs.
Sarah at Life on Walnut Street
Jessica at Creativity Gone South
Heather at It's a Long Story
Chrissy at Boerman Ramblings
If you've already been tagged feel free to just answer the questions. You don't have to do it twice! :)