On today's to-do list is my reminder to myself to give the Lord thanks and praise. I often forget how incredible blessed I am. Do you?
Here are 5 things I'm thankful for:
1) I am beyond thankful for a husband that I don't deserve. My God knew my heart before we got married and knew that this man could love me and make me happy for the rest of my life. (see example below).
2) I'm beyond thankful for Dr. Jeanetta Sims. She has invested in me and I couldn't thank her enough. God bless those who teach/mentor.
3) God, Thank you for answered prayers (and unanswered ones, too). My sister and her husband that were on their way to a divorce, and they've decided to work things out. My heart swells!
4) I'm thankful for books. I know this seems silly, but with everything going on, it's so nice to escape to a fictional universe.
5) I'm thankful for you! I'm thankful for the one, maybe two readers that this little blog has.
What are you thankful for?