Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Advice for my future daughter.

I always say, "oh my gosh, I will tell my daughter to NEVER be like that." So, in order to remember it, I'm going to put it on my blog.

3 pieces of advice today:

1) Dear beautiful future daughter,
A smile is ALWAYS sexier than a puckering, blowing a kiss, or licking your lips in front of a camera.
Love,
Mom
NOT CUTE!
Significantly less stupid looking

2) Dear sweet future daughter, 
I won't make you join any groups or school activities that you don't want to join. But, know this: FFA is cool. And if I ever catch you making fun of an FFA member, I will uphold my duty and beat you. 
Love, 
Mom
The jacket is the best part. 
This is serious stuff. If I could still show pigs, I would. 







3) Dear adventurous future daughter,
I don't know what version of YouTube you will have when you're a silly teen, but don't make horrible videos. Don't ever take pictures or videos with your clothes off. You are a lady, and if a man says he won't love you unless you send him said video/picture--YOU RUN, RUN, RUN, AWAY FROM THAT MAN.

Instead, make videos like this one. They're waaay funnier.
Love,
Mom





No comments: