Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Racing the Clock!





We're moving, if you didn't already know that. We have spent the last month renovating the garage of my Brother-in-laws house for us to live in. Well the garage is in livable conditions (almost done!) and now we just have to move and get rid of a lot of our crap! 
Downsizing from a 2 bedroom duplex to a 240 sq. ft. garage has been difficult. 


But you know what? It's been sort of invigorating at the same time. I have realized that God has given us so much; an awesome family, a giving brother, and wonderful friends. At first, me parting with so many worldly possessions was hard, but I realize now that I only really need my hubby, my dogs, ----------> (AND A PILLOW!) All that other stuff is replaceable and unimportant. 


Now, if I can just make it through to this Friday! We're racing the clock to get the heck outta our duplex and into that garage. So, will you guys pray for us? I know that we're going to make it out on time, but I just don't know if our sanity will be in tact by the end of the week. :) 


Here's some pics of some good times in the house. :) 


Jake in our redneck hot tub (or our kiddy pool in the back yard). This pool was soo necessary this summer, we had over 40 days of over 100 degree temps. 


The many Mortal Kombat tourneys and good times with really good friends. 

Dog naps. This photo is an ode for silence that won't be at our new place. We'll miss you solitude. :)


Sincerely,
Kylee 



No comments: