Monday, September 12, 2011

Bird Poop!



It's the pimple on prom night, 
it's the speeding ticket when you're late, 
NO, IT'S WORSE! IT'S MONDAY! 

Mondays are the worst, can you agree? On Monday, I'm such a brat. I'm so not afraid to admit it. It's the day of the week that everything I put off last week catches up to me. 

But you know what... it could be so so much worse. I have a roof over my head, well for the time being. I've got a wonderful husband and family, and I love this beautiful life God has given me. 

It still doesn't keep me from being a brat. :P

After the day I had, I finally get to my car to head home and find this: 


So, after being theoretically pooped on all day at work and school, I get to my car and find out that I WAS ACTUALLY POOPED ON! 

I couldn't help but laugh. :)




Tell me about your Monday. Did you get pooped on? 

No comments: