Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Little Photo Swap- "Our Living Situation"

Well, it's about that time for us to get the heck out of our duplex and move. Our last day is September 30th here. 

My hubster and I are moving in with his brother--his brother's garage to be exact. We're going to save up for a house! Here's some before pics (I'll let you see the afters when they actually become afters), of our new place of residence--or our home, and the wonderful family we're sharing it with. 

Welcome to our new room! :) We're redoing it, don't worry! 

The living room. I can't wait to show you the painted "after" pic! Be patient, it will come later. 

These two lovlies are my nieces. They will stay there part time. I love them so much, and I soo look forward to seeing them grow up. :) 

This is my brother-in-law, Josh. Hey ladies, he's SINGLE! :) 

This is my hubby, Jacob. Hey ladies, he's NOT single. LOL.


Sincerely, 
Kylee 

No comments: