I was so blessed by http://laci512.wordpress.com. She chose me and 6 other people for the "Versatile Blogger" award. I know right?! I've been battling the paparazzi all month now. :P
Thank you so much (laci512). I am so happy that you found my blog interesting.
Here's the rules of receiving this award:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link them back in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass this award on to 7 recently discovered and deserving blogs.
Here goes, 7 things about myself:
1) I am HORRIBLY UNORGANIZED! I love to be productive, but my un-organization hinders that fact.
2) I'm a drinker. Not a partier, a drinker. I just like a good strong drink. Hints: Thirsty Thursday! :P
3) We live with my brother-in-law and two kids until we can afford to do otherwise. Oh yea, we live in a 2br duplex. That's 3 adults, 2 children, and 2 dogs. Here's a pic of my youngest niece.
4) I'm currently on a weight-loss journey. I have been for about 2 weeks now. HA... I'm currently 4 lbs. down! WOOT! I'm using www.myfitnesspal.com and it is awesome!
5) I have an analytical personality. I HAVE to know all the details before I believe mostly anything.
6) I'm addicted to www.stumbleupon.com it's a daily obsession.
7) I have a hard time getting too personal... can you tell? There's no underlying psychological problem, I would rather just observe.
The blogs I chose are ones that I feel truly deserve this award. They were entertaining, fun, and recently discovered. The funny thing is that most of these blogs are more discovered than my own. All of them, I'm pretty sure, have more followers than my own. But that's not the point, the point is that these blogs are awesome!
Here are the blogs I chose for the "Versatile Blogger" award:
1) Ace-Inspired at http://ace-inspired.blogspot.com/
2) My Taylor Dream
3) Awesomely Awkward
4) Fringe Meanderings at http://bellyfringe.blogspot.com/
5) The Farmer's Wife at http://thefarmersbetterhalf.blogspot.com/
(I'm Sorry, I couldn't find a pic to use.)
7) Writing On A Whim
Enjoy the fame ladies. Lol...