Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yea, I'm "that" person at the store.

School starts tomorrow. I'm already a complete neurotic nut-job, but adding school to mix makes me even nuttier. 



I waited until the last minute to get some school supplies. This is for two reasons: 1) I'm lazy, and (2) I've been in denial about school actually starting. 


Well here it is, the day before school starts, and I can no longer live in denial. Last week was so stressful at work, that somehow I got myself sick. Fun stuff. 


Anyways... back to how I'm a nut-job. I'm so particular about the most random things. (Things like Dr. Pepper, my seat, or how my towels are folded).








I'm very particular about "my notebook" which is my list, notes, to-do, homework, whatever notebook. I buy one of these hard-to-find notebooks once a semester. I absolutely revolve around this one notebook. So you can understand why I'm so particular, right? Needless to say, I had some guidelines I have for this book. 
-It has to be a spiral. 
-It has to fit in my purse, but not be pocket sized. 
-It has to have at least 2 subjects. 
-It must include a "pocket" for sheets of paper, folded sheets of paper. 
-It can't have any type of planner-like characteristics, I hate planners. Why you ask? Because they tell me what to do. Lol... 
Bonus: 
-Would be nice if it were free of pictures of Justin Bieber on the cover. 
-It would also be nice if it were cheap, but hey, I will pay for greatness. 






So... this is why I'm "that" person at the store. On my quest to find the perfect "Note-book", I'm in my own world. I will stand in an isle for long periods of time with no concern for others. To top it all off, I'm sick, so I'm coughing and sneezing and people are fleeing away from me. 


Now that I've confirmed my craziness, I should tell you that I found my perfect "note-book". Job. Well. Done. 


6 comments:

Holly said...

I love getting school stuff, I'm going to miss this now!! Have fun on your first day :)

henning love said...

good luck with your first day and thank goodness you found the best notebook!! get better soon!

Mary and Dyer said...

Thanks for following our blog! Just started following you. I know the importance of a good notebook! Looks like you found a good one, although the only thing missing is that pic of Justin Bieber! :-P

Have fun on your first day!
xxo

Mrs. Pancakes said...

OMG! you are the cutest girl alive! love your hair cut! glad you found some school supplies!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for commenting. So, I'm new to this blogging stuff. What's the best way to reply to comments? All in one comment? Hunt them down on their page, refer back to said comment, or ....?

I need all the help I can get. :P

Anonymous said...

I think it is important to have the perfect notebook too. I want certain line width, the edges have to be perforated, etc. etc. So you are not alone.
Thank goodness for computers, so I can edit the way I want when typing. lol
Your blog is very cute, I think you are doing just fine. :)