Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet Little Photo Swap- "Me-Time Monday"

Today is "Me-Time Monday". This is my schedule for the day. 
10:00-10:50- class
11:00- "deadline day" at work. 
2:00- Let the dogs out and do a couple of things around the house. 
3:00-5:00- WHATEVER I WANT! I chose to come to starbucks, catch up on some blog reading, and read a little. 


I'm pretty easy to please. Besides the necessities, I run off coffee and my computer. Ask my husband, I'm an addict to all things caffeinated and hard-drive oriented.

I have a confession-- I have had a big gulp's amount of coffee today. :-|


This is what I'm reading at the moment. It's a book written by my advisor at the newspaper and his father. So far it's really good! I will let you know when I finish it. 


This is me enjoying this day! It's normally 104 degrees, today it's 98 degrees, and it feels like heaven! 
That's pretty sad when you think 98 degrees is PURE BLISS! 







No comments: