Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Funday- Sweet Little Photo Swap!

 This is my very first photo swap, as well as a link up. I hope I'm doing this right!




Sorry the quality of this pic is horrible. I like it because of Jacob's face.  He's so silly and I love that about him. 

Oh Opti. He got his bath. He always goes crazy right after, but he sure looked like a doggy model when I took this.
He makes my heart melt! 
I went into a lifestyle change recently. I want to be able to look at this picture and my mouth not water. I will let you know when that actually happens. :)

This is my favorite picture of the week. Nik is our best friend. Janie LOVES him.  I love this picture because Nik's face. He's hilarious! 

My sweet niece. I love this picture because it's as natural as it gets. I wish everyone knew her personality, she's sincerely the most unique child I have ever known.




Sincerely, 
Kylee



3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay!! SO happy you linked up! ;) And I have to say I absolutely LOVE your dog's name! I have always loved unique animal names! So nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I have several pics of my hubs and I being silly. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures :D